Sunday, March 22, 2009

BSG...we've come a long way

Battlestar Galactica then...

then

and now...

now

Kinda fitting that the last cover depicts Baltar, Caprica 6, and Starbuck together.

What did you think of the two-hour finale? Not everyone in our family room felt the series reached a satisfying resolution. Me, on the other hand, I got most of my questions answered and I thought the conclusion rang true to the spirit of the show.

My only question is what next to watch on television. Dare I hope to catch an episode of Fringe any time soon? A quick google seems to hint at an April 7th return (see wikipedia). That's some hiatus!

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I note no one ever comments on your blog. Do your "friends" read it???
Anyway, I like the thoughts on BG and of course (previous blog) the ski pics! Jx

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I figure the "friends" are either lurkers or technologically challenged - uh hmmm, what's a blog anyway?

Actually, the truth is until recently - as you've no doubt seen for yourself, Johnny boy - even I didn't stop by regularly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home