Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Summer hols

I've just submitted my final assignment for an online course dedicated to CSS 2.1, a style sheet language intended to be used on the web to format and structure documents which builds on previous versions of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS 1 and CSS 2). If you're running Internet Explorer on your machine, most advanced CSS 2.1 selectors will escape you (with the possible exception of early releases of IE7, which I haven't yet checked out).

Our final assignment was to style a document along the lines of the css Zen Garden. We were asked to take an html document devoid of styles and create a stylesheet for it without altering the original web document. My version is located here and the design notes here. I've tested the page in four different modern browsers but have yet to hear how it fares in older ones and on non-Windows operating systems. Any comments are welcome.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Based on feedback from Windows 5.x users, I've added a filter to my CSS to prevent the preformatted text from not wrapping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home