Saturday, September 30, 2006

Homeless no more

Okay, I shouldn't joke.

Please excuse my flippancy. Yesterday we took ownership of a five-bedroom house in Westmount, Quebec. Apart from a brief spell of panic — along the lines of "My God, what have we gotten ourselves into!" — we are ecstatic! It has taken just over a year for us to become truly settled in this magnificent city. It appears we are here to stay.

Pictures to follow...of an empty house, as we don't officially move in until Thanksgiving weekend. We think the timing fitting.

9 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it really a year since you left Nantwich? Seems like only a few months ago. My how time flies.

Enjoy the new house :-)

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting, a new house!
So you have lived in Montreal for a year? It truly is a beautiful city...I have visited it about 6 times, and always wonder what it would be like to live there.
Nice to meet someone who does!

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanne... you're gonna hate me now but you've been tagged!! See my blog for details.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

See my other blog, Sharon, for a reply!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Leo,
Thanks for stopping by. Yes, Montreal is fantastic. I love it!

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, aren't you sneaky!! ;) I didn't know you had another blog!!!
Happy belated birthday!

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There have been no posts here since September 30th. That's almost one and a half months. Why is this so?

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to disappoint you, Sharon. We moved, I'm changing jobs, we've had visitors, I've had little pithy to say. I'll try to come up with something soon! Hang in there.

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've had little to say with all that going on? I bet there are TONS of stories in there just waiting to burst onto the page!

I'll keep checking back :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home