Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Missing

My daughter feels there aren't enough posters around the city of Cedrika Provencher, the nine-year-old who went missing on 31 July in Trois Rivieres.

cedrika

Around 8pm on July 31st Cedrika went on a bike ride and didn't return home. She was wearing a red bike helmet, a lime-green sundress, and green flip-flops. Neighbours report that she was looking for a missing dog, even though she doesn’t own a dog. Police say three other children had been approached by a suspicious man days before Cedrika’s disappearance, asking for help finding a dog.

Cedrika's disappearance touches us all, not only recently turned ten-year-olds and their parents.

Cedrika Provencher is 5 feet tall and weighs 70 pounds. She has curly red hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information about her disappearance should call the Surete du Quebec at 1-800-659-4264.

4 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Erina Hart said...

This is so terribly sad. I do hope she is returned to her family.

It always pains me to watch the news because there are so many women and children vanishing. I always feel so helpless because I have no ideas in regards to finding them. I wish things like this never happened.

Hopefully, this story will have a happy ending.

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really is terrible news. Erina, I know what you mean about feeling helpless. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. I hope she comes back safe and sound.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No happy ending yet, I'm afraid.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Erina Hart said...

At least we can still hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home