Friday, September 07, 2007

Ballerina no more

After six years of ballet, Kassie has decided to give it up. She may dabble in jazz, give hip-hop a go, but she's decided to forgo ballet exams and recitals.

To say farewell, and pay her a fitting tribute, I am posting this video taken a few (several?) years ago. Bear in mind that she made up this routine on the spot while listening to her favourite Nutcracker CD. Daddy was simply trying out the video capabilities of his (then) new digital camera.

6 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Seriously, though, she really is quite talented! Hopefully she'll find a new form of dance to pursue.
Hope you're all well!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Courtney, thanks for stopping by. I dropped by your blog a couple of times lately expecting to see pictures from your trip. Plan on posting any?

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I post my pics on facebook - are you on there at all? I'm not sure that I know how to post pictures on my blog - but I'll look into it.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't given in yet, although it seems more and more friends are joining facebook. I might just have to check it out to see what I'm missing.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, she's got some SERIOUS talent!

And kudos to the director/filmographer.

In other news, you've been given two blog awards by moi.

Head over to http://brownstown76.blogspot.com/ to claim them.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Coming, dear...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home